Every day encounters...

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Currently, and by that, I mean as I type this blog post, I am sitting in an Anthropology class taught by the worst professor probably of all time. Aside from the fact that I have decided she is pro Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups she is also incapable of teaching which is her primary source of income. When someone sucks dick at their job I loose respect for them as a person. Like you worked your entire life to get this to this point, you probably went to school to be a teacher, interned, then got paid shit to teach and now you have finally reached your goal and you are a God damn teacher, yet, you are terrible at it. That is just the saddest and most pathetic thing I have ever heard. You are better off not knowing what you want to do with your life, and being some unemployed 30 something year old than doing a job you are so horrendous at.
Her lack of patience for the students in the class is probably why she has a class of 50 something students, yet only one student repeatedly answers all her questions. The reason for my random outburst today about her teaching skills or lack there of, is due to the temper tantrum she just threw in class. Teachers cannot freak out. That job is saved strictly for students.
I feel a little dumb that I would rather vent and do some online shopping instead of learning about the world I live in. Well, at least I have the teacher to blame....But as I sit here doing everything and anything instead of listening to the teacher and taking some good old notes, I cannot help but think, don't we always have someone to blame? Am I using this blame to convince myself I am doing the right thing by not doing what I paid good tuition money to do?
I guess Zara's new spring collection might be the real blame after all.
XO - class ended and I gotta get to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers